THE STILL POINT
Thank you for your interest in joining The Still Point. Our business model is based on helping practitioners grow to their fullest potential. We offer competitive compensation and benefits within the spa and wellness industry, while providing thorough business support services and critical entrepreneurial skills essential for success.
Do you want to earn a great living while making an impact providing access to the best integrative mind and body services?
We are growing our team in both locations: Takoma Park and Columbia. We are looking for top-notch candidates to join us in growing our team in order to provide exceptional wellness experiences to our guests. Our teams are the heart of our business and what truly makes The Still Point experience noteworthy and unique. We pride ourselves in providing a work environment that you look forward to coming to. Many of our staff members have been with the company for 5. 8, even 10 years!
The Still Point enhances wellness in our communities by providing access to the best integrative mind and body services while enabling wellness practitioners to thrive in a healthy and supportive environment. Our highly trained practitioners are among the best in the industry and have a genuine passion for their gift of healing. We continuously strive to offer the latest in holistic skin care, massage, and complementary medicine services. Our commitment to offering the best customer experience is partnered with our team providing personalized services based on your needs.
• A fun and positive work environment with an supportive team
• Competitive compensation to commensurate with experience
• Access to discounts on wellness services, all-natural skin care products, and more
• Access to health insurance benefits (full-time only)
• Paid time off
• Opportunity to earn commission and continuing education compensation
• A career path with opportunities for career development
• Team events (i.e. team bonding, holiday parties, etc.)
WELLNESS + BALANCE IN YOUR INBOX
receive our newsletters and specials