Finally, after exactly 5 months (it’s hard to believe that we closed March 13!), we are thrilled to announce we reopened August 14th. We had some rest, reflection, and are fully recharged to bring balance, healing, and love to our community.
SPECIAL COVID PROVISIONS
Given the close personal nature of all of our services, social distancing in the treatment room is not possible. However we have taken the guidance from the CDC, state and county officials, industry leaders, and some of our own ingenious ideas to keep our staff and guests safe. We have taken contact tracing and COVID-19 epidemiology courses to understand how the virus is spread and take extra precautions to do our work, and also our part to beat this disease. Every practitioner we employ has a state license, under which strict sanitation and infectious disease training were a part of their original education as well as continuing education. That, layered with our COVID-19 training, we feel confident we have an excellent plan in place.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Electronic forms – you will receive e-forms to fill out before arriving. A new COVID-19 intake form will ask you about symptoms and exposure.
- You’ll text us when you arrive so we can meet you at the door. Our waiting area will be closed.
- Temperature checks – our staff are required to take their temperature before coming in for shift, and we will take your temperature upon arrival.
- No shoes – our staff have always worn TSP-only shoes, you will change into sanitizable slippers
- Please do not bring large bags or anyone else without who doesn’t have an appointment.
- We will have social distancing markers and sneeze guards in our boutique.
- No kombucha, tea, or water. We’ll have some emergency water bottles, but please bring your own.
- We will conduct hourly fogging with EPA and CDC approved disinfectant that is safe for breathing in
- We will conduct routine restroom cleaning and public space surface cleaning.
- We have a whole-spa filter as well as upgraded HVAC system on our second floor.
- The rooms will have no bedskirts and we have stringent cleaning protocols with CDC approved cleaners.
- For massage we will ask that you wear a face covering while supine. When lying down, we have a special pillow case in the face cradle that acts as covering, so you may remove your mask if you desire.
- Our facials and waxing services will launch about 10 days after we open. Our menu is improving and we have a few extra precautions to take care of given the close nature of practitioner and guest.
There are many more details and we’re working hard to open with the safety of our guests and staff as the utmost importance. We cannot wait to welcome you back!